Saturday, April 3, 2010

HE IS NOT HERE......THE TOMB IS EMPTY.......HE HAS RISEN FROM THE TOMB!!!!!

GRANDMA'S KITCHEN, TASTERS WELCOME


BECAUSE HE LIVES

God sent His son, they called Him Jesus; He came to love, heal and forgive. He lived and died to buy my pardon; AN EMPTY GRAVE IS THERE TO PROVE MY SAVIOR LIVES.

How sweet to hold a newborn baby, And fell the pride and joy he give;
But greater still the calm assurance; THIS CHILD CAN FACE UNCERTAIN DAYS
BECAUSE HE LIVES.

And then one day, I'll cross the river, I'll fight life's final war with pain,
And then, as death gives way to victory, I'll see the lights of Glory
and I'LL KNOW HE REIGNS.

BECAUSE HE LIVES, I CAN FACE TOMORROW; BECAUSE HE LIVES,ALL FEAR IS GONE;
BECAUSE I KNOW HE HOLDS THE FUTURE, AND LIFE IS WORTH THE LIVING JUST BECAUSE
HE LIVES!!!
gloria and william gaither

I am so very thankful that Jesus willing lay down his life on the cross of Calvary,for me that day. I am so thankful He was willing to pay the price required for my sins. I am so thankful that He was willing to suffer shame and oh, such pain, pain like has never been known before nor will ever be known again, just for me. Yes, He died on the cross that day but He did so MUCH MORE than just simply die. And YES, HE DID FOR YOU TOO.

But, I AM SO THANKFUL THAT HE NOT ONLY DIED BUT HE ROSE UP FROM THAT GRAVE THAT DAY!! AND BECAUSE HE LIVES, WE TOO, CAN LIVE. WE CAN LIVE NOT JUST TODAY BUT ETERNALLY!!! THANK YOU LORD FOR DYING IN MY PLACE FOR I KNOW THAT YOU SUFFERED AND BLED AND DIED FOR ALL THAT I SHOULD HAVE SUFFERED. BUT BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME SO MUCH, YOU TOOK MY PLACE AND NOW I CAN LIVE FREE. connie

No comments: